Currently there is no vaccine for COVID-19, but you can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub (at least 60% alcohol)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Practice social distance, especially avoid close contact (2 meters or 6 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands